Jobs & Careers
Be part of our family.
Stürtz’ success lies in innovation, customer focus and a dedicated team of exceptional employees. Our Twinsburg, OH location houses a talented team who work closely together to provide high-quality equipment and services to our customer base in the PVC window and door industry. We are always looking for skilled technicians with mechanical and electronics experience. If you want to join the Stürtz family, please contact us with a summary of qualifications.
At Stürtz Machinery we design and build world-class automated machinery for the vinyl window manufacturing industry. We are looking for a Sales Engineer/Coordinator at our Twinsburg, Ohio facility to assist our sales to delivery process, start to finish. Qualified individuals must have experience with customer service, strong verbal and written skills, familiarity with AutoCAD, mechanical aptitude and a strong willingness to learn. If you enjoy the challenge and satisfaction of assisting with the sales of automated machinery, this position may be a great fit for you.
• Assist senior sales engineer and external sales team by preparing detailed quotations that reflect customer specifications.
• Develop and provide equipment footprint layout specifications for all quotations.
• Assist in ERP project inputs as quotations become orders.
• After the sale, support operations with technical information from customer interface while supporting internal project management. Provide customer contacts and relevant information critical to project success as needed.
• Request and manage all customer sample requests coordinating with project manager and operations.
• Coordinate and host onsite customer visits for equipment acceptance prior to shipping.
• Update and maintain standardize quoting templates as directed by Senior sales engineer and VP Sales.
• Occasional travel with Regional Sales managers to review applications and assist with trade show coordination.
• Coordinate internal project reviews with engineering staff prior to finalizing customer quotation.
• Provide detailed cost calculations for quotations and subsequent order confirmations.
• Preferably 2-year degree (or equivalent experience) in engineering or technology fields
• Strong communication skills, verbal and written. Positive attitude. Detail oriented. Driven to succeed. Dependable and reliable
• Experience with customer service and support
• Experience with CRM/ERP systems
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to interpret CAD drawings
• Strong organizational skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office
• Competitive pay based upon experience.
• Full benefits package including medical and dental insurance
Please email your resume to:
Sturtz Machinery Inc.
1624 Highland Road
44087 Twinsburg, OH