This automated system stores, tracks and delivers glass to the glazing area. The system can be customized to fit the needs of different size manufacturers to eliminate searching for glass carts as windows come down the line. Stürtz’ fully integrated, proprietary software provides communication throughout the manufacturing process to ensure the right glass is in the right place, at the right time, every time!
- Durable, non-slip conveyor belts and rubberized guide rollers protect the glass through the sorting, storage and transport processes
- Stürtz’ ProOpt Glass Buffer Management Software system utilizes bar codes to identify each glass unit and delivery it to the glazing station as the matching window arrives
- Integration of vacuum lifting equipment at the glazing station provides an ergonomic work environment to reduce worker fatigue and injuries (optional)
- Can be integrated with Stürtz’ Robotic Glazing System
- Modular design with buffer capacities ranging from 80-480 unit capacity to provide the right solution for your production needs